First Initial Steps to Win Her Back - Get Your Ex Back Fast

In Order to Win Women Hearts is to GET INSIDE WOMEN HEADS, REACH THEM FOR THE VERY REAL LEVEL

Some says: If you know what women want, you can rule the world.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

How to make her CRAZY for you - Part 2

Angelion: Hey Guys... How was the previous tips? Have you use it?

Here are the second part of "How to make her CRAZY for you!" Enjoy :)

Example #4: Some women like to touch a guy while they talk.
When a woman touches you on the leg, say in a serious tone,
"May you stop touching my leg?" Then when she seems thrown
off, say "Well, if you want to touch me, I would enjoy it
even more if you would touch me a little bit closer..."

Example #5: Let's say you're cuddling or making out with her,
try to smell her neck, kiss her, etc but then SUDDENLY STOP.
She's going to be all hot and bothered and ask you what's
wrong, etc. She may even put her arms around you to
try you to get back to it. After a few seconds, start making
out with her again...but more fiercely this time. This is a
VERY good way to advance through her boundaries.

Example #6: Be unpredictable. While sitting on a bench on a
date, suddenly pull her up and then give her a hug. Then
you say "I just wanted to hug you." If she asks you why,
say "Cause I felt like it." playfully or "I wanted to see
if you'd feel good to hug." If she asks you if you think
she's good, just say "Well, I think I need a second
try first..."


Get INSTANTS dates, NOW!
The Seduction Science 3rd Edition

No comments: