First Initial Steps to Win Her Back - Get Your Ex Back Fast

In Order to Win Women Hearts is to GET INSIDE WOMEN HEADS, REACH THEM FOR THE VERY REAL LEVEL

Some says: If you know what women want, you can rule the world.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First date, First Kiss! - Part 1

Hey guys, just want to share some of my recent success stories with dating girls...

Recently, I had dated 3 different girls.

So, you guys must be thinking what so proud about that!

Well, Is nothing proud actually... Is just that:

Out of 3 girls.. I manage to kiss 2 of them on the first date. Wow!

How about that?

The first one, Name A, 28 years old from other state in my country. She came to my town for her company annual dinner. Well we hangout at one of the happening pub & bistro near around my area. I knew her from the internet Zorpia network. All the while we just chatting on msn and sms each others.

OK.. straight to the point.. That night..was wonderful.. I am doing some cocky and funny chatting with her.. attaching some nice touch on her body.. stroking her hair, pinching her arms, and the next thing i remember is we are dancing in the dance floor...at first she was abit shy.. but i take care of that.. holding her hands.. dancing, turn her on steps by step.. holding her waist.. playing around on her waist.. hugging her, smile on her.. eye to eye contact.. finally.. cuddling.. and she was turn on and putting her hands over my shoulder.. and i lean on her and give her the magic kiss.. until she asking for more :P

Well guys, lots of my friends besides me asking
"you 2 is couple right? i said.. well.. Nope.."

But How come?

Well You should find it out at:
The Seduction Science 3rd Edition

Oh Ya.. I'll continue my success story with the 2nd girls later... promise..
(I got to get back to my work.. In the office right now :P)

Cya guys later...

Get INSTANT date NOW!
The Seduction Science 3rd Edition

No comments: